Users who are using steam boilers have noticed that when the boiler is difficult to make up water, the boiler should be checked in time to find the problem and solve it. There is also a certain way to solve the problem of water supplementation. Let ZOZEN Boiler tell you the answer.
For steam boilers that have difficulty in making up water, it is generally necessary to analyze whether the water supply is difficult or the water is fast. If the water supply is difficult, you can first consider whether there is a problem with the water pump, and whether the sewage valve is not closed tightly or whether there is a leak on the boiler body.
The main reasons for the difficulty of making up water for steam boilers are as follows:
1. The head of the feed water pump drops. Due to the internal leakage and wear of the water pump, the pump head naturally drops. You can close the water outlet of the water pump to see if the pressure gauge reaches the pump parameters. If it does not, it means the pump lift drops;
2. The resistance of the water supply pipeline is increased. The main problems are the scaling of pipes and the failure to open the water supply control valve. Disassemble the regulating valve and check;
3. The resistance of the economizer becomes larger. Mainly caused by scaling and leakage on the inner wall of the economizer. Disassemble the economizer elbow to see;
4. Due to the scale, the water outlet on the water distributor in the upper drum sticks to the water scale. This is a common fault. You can open the upper drum to check;
5. It is also a problem that is not easy to find, that is, the sewage valve is not closed tightly or the continuous sewage discharge volume increases. Touch the regular blowdown pipe. If it is very hot, it means that the boiler is losing water, which will also be reflected in the boiler water supply difficulties.
If it is a steam boiler, the water level drops faster than usual. Check whether the blowdown valve is closed tightly and whether the heating surface pipe on the boiler body has water leakage (corrosion perforation).