Oil and gas boilers are dual-purpose boilers for oil and gas. They can use oil fuels and gas fuels. They have a wide range of applications and are therefore favored by more and more users. But everyone can't ignore the regular maintenance of oil and gas boilers, which can effectively extend the service life of the boiler and reduce losses. ZOZEN Boiler summarized the following maintenance methods for oil and gas boilers, hoping to help everyone better operate the boiler equipment.
First of all, it is necessary to check the body of the oil and gas boiler, focusing on whether the boiler body has water leakage, boiler fouling, flue carbon deposits, boiler leaks and flue chimneys are unobstructed, and if problems are found, corresponding repairs should be taken in time .
Secondly, the oil and gas boiler should be descaled regularly, and the following methods can be selected:
1. When the boiler is shut down for a short time, it is more convenient to use wet maintenance. First, drain the water in the hot water boiler, remove the scale and dirt in the boiler, close all the valves and holes of the boiler, pour softened water into the boiler, and dissolve the prepared sodium hydroxide or trisodium phosphate into the boiler; Then heat the boiler water to 100°C under a low fire, and let the gas out of the furnace. When the boiler water emerges from the air valve, close the air valve, water supply valve, furnace door and baffle to seal the boiler. The general method of alkaline solution preparation is to add 5-8kg sodium hydroxide or 10-12kg trisodium phosphate per ton of water.
2. When the boiler has been shut down for a long time, dry maintenance is more appropriate. First, drain the water in the boiler, remove the scale and dirt in the boiler, pour softened water into the boiler, increase the pressure of the boiler to 0.1MPa with a slight fire, and then stop burning; when the furnace temperature and pressure decrease, turn on the blowdown again The valve drains the boiler water and uses the waste heat of the boiler to dry the boiler; then puts a desiccant in the furnace, closes all valves and orifices, and seals the boiler. The desiccant generally uses quicklime or silica gel. The amount of quicklime is 2 to 3 kg per cubic meter of volume and 1 to 3 kg of silica gel per cubic meter of volume. The desiccant should be placed in an open container and placed evenly; afterwards, check it every 1 to 2 months. After the silica gel expires, it can be dried and reused.
3. Maintain the valves, pressure gauges, thermometers and automatic exhaust valves on the hot water pipe network. Check the anti-corrosion layer and heat preservation of the pipeline surface, the indication of the pressure gauge and thermometer, the single flow valve, the stop valve, the automatic exhaust valve and the manual exhaust valve at the end, and repair and replace in time if any problems are found.
4. Clean the hot water pipe network of the boiler to prevent corrosion. Discharge the hot water pipe network, check the water quality, replace the softened water, etc., take the wet maintenance of the whole hot water pipe network, and then close all the valves after filling it with softened water.
5. Maintenance of the burner of the oil and gas boiler is mainly to clean the internal carbon deposits of the burner, clean the burner nozzle, clean the fan, clean the control device, etc. and seal the burner with a plastic bag.
6. Maintain the circulating pumps and feed water pumps of the oil and gas boilers, check, repair and replace bearings, water seals, noise, wiring, etc.; add lubricating oil to the manual disc pump at the same time to clean up the grease and dust on the surface of the water pump, and cover it with plastic.
7. Maintain the water softener equipment, whether the water softener is operating normally, whether the salt tank and hoses are leaking, whether the resin is effective, etc., if any problems are found, repair it immediately; remove the power plug of the water softener after repairing, and discard the salt tank In the brine, seal the connecting pipe between the water softener and the salt tank with tape.
The above is the summary of ZOZEN Boiler for everyone. Regarding the maintenance methods of oil and gas boilers, I hope to help you better operate and run the boiler.